This article explains how to login to the Plesk Control Panel.
Login to the client area.
- Launch your web browser and go to https://www.shoutcms.com/clients/clientarea.php.
- You will see a login page asking for your username and password. Enter in your full email as your username and your client area password into the password field.
- Note: If you have forgotten your password, please click on 'Request a password reset' and a new one will be sent to the email address we have on file for you.
- Click the login button.
Login to the Plesk control Panel
- Click the View All link next to Your Active Product/Services.
2. Click the Row next to the domain name you want to manage.
3. Click the Open Control Panel button to login to the Plesk Control Panel.