1. Login to the shoutcms.com client area.
2. Click the "View Products and Services" button
3. Click the "View details" button under your domain.
4. Click the "Login to Plesk Control Panel". This will log you into the Plesk control Panel.
5. Open the expand tab under your domain to view the DNS settings.
6. Click the "DNS Settings" button to manage the DNS for the domain.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
The Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA) automatically applies private registration to...
Yes, you can renew through us now and not have to pay the other registrar's renewal fees. Keep in...
All .ca registrants must pay the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
For most domains, when you transfer your domain to us, we add one year to the existing...
If your domain is available, you can register it for a period of time that you specify during the...